CINDERELLA!!

Hello! So my sister has a blog and she wanted me to start blogging, but about what? So I thought long and hard about this blog, and within the past couple of weeks the topic of this blog came to me, and here we are. The blog is about my thoughts and my life as Cinderella. Now, my name is not Cinderella of course, but it often feels like it. I love my family so much, and I know deep deep down they love me (just kidding. kinda). In the family I am the middle child, that happens to have red hair and feels used at times. I'm sure my mother will take this the wrong way, and I'll hear about it later, but this is my blog and my thoughts!

So to start this blog off I thought I'd talk a little about what's going on in my life right now.... Well, my boyfriend Ian (of too many months) has been away in Washington State for about a month doing Army training. Recently he got his phone back and started texting and calling me, which has been great! He is finished today and flies back 10:30 pm Washington time (1:30 am our time!-So I hope he doesn't call me!). Ian will fly into Miami and then hours later fly to France for another month. :( Oh well, things happen...
Hope everyone has a great night!

xoxo
Katie

1 comment:

  1. You poor little thing, I too am a middle child although the hair is the wrong color (my choice of course) but things will improve as you grow older and wiser I promise and then you will yearn for your youth and your right to complain. Give me a call and I'll give you my shoulder to cry on. Love you so much 'lil red! <3

    ReplyDelete