Christmas In July!

Manic Monday!

Well let's back up a few days to Friday, the 15th. That is the day Robb was born 14 short years ago. Now, as much as I talk about him and how much of a bother he is to me, I am the one that wanted him to be a boy....The only reason I wanted a boy was for my dad. I wanted my daddy to have someone to taking fishing or something like that...A five year old is kind of not smart (that's how old I was when Robb was born!) So Friday, I pick Robb from Prep Session and we go have a little lunch and hang out with Sara. He gets on my nerve every second of every day, but I love him none the less. My mom gets so mad at me for everything I say about him, even though I am just joking and kidding around and being a big sister. I harass  him like any sister would do and I am the one to get yelled at, "Kate, stop that!" ugh! So annoying!!

Saturday we had Poppy and I was going to try to get over to my cousin Brent's house to help him set up for his awesome Slip-N-Slide party, but unfortunately I was not able to help :(

Sunday I got up for church and Sunday school-which my dad likes to call "Story time with Fr. Dow" which is amazing! We stopped for lunch at Taco Bell then headed home to take an amazing nap! Brent and my aunt & uncle came for dinner. Have you ever video taped your family eating christmas dinner? We have and we watched it last night! Our family is so funny! I haven't figured out yet why MTV isn't knocking down our door to film us!!

As for today, it's just been a lot of running around doing chores for my mother and sister...my life.
Robb's got city meet tonight (swimming stuff). GO ROBB! GO DOLPHINS!

xoxo
Katie

#don'thatemecauseI'mbeautiful

2 comments:

  1. You didn't get my shampoo. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um you forgot to mention that I got everything else except your shampoo...i am a very hard worker and i deserve more credit than this! humh

    ReplyDelete