Breathe!

Yesterday was a nightmare! It started out well. I went over to my sisters to get my adorable niece, Poppy, then we drove around for awhile waiting to pick up my little brother, Robb, from Prep Session. We all got lunch and then went home. Now, I am taking an online English summer course at Trident Tech, and yesterday I had a paper due. Yes, Yes, I know never wait until the last minute, but hey things have been crazy lately! While having Poppy is a joy and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, it's a little hard to get work done with an unhappy baby around. I thought that my mother would get off work early to relieve me for a couple hours, but no. Mom came in the house almost two hours after I called her. I was very mad at first, but I've gotten over it and I love her very much. (She reads my blog and I would love to continue to live in her house...)
Not to mention, Ian left for France yesterday and I hardly got to speak to him. :(
I still haven't heard from him today, except for things on facebook about his credit card and such not working...

As for today, I have absolutely nothing to do.  The Social Network came in today from Netflix, so that is what I will be doing shortly...Hope it's good!!

Happy Hump Day!!

xoxo
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you started a blog. Maybe we can document one of our sweet workouts or enchilada dates.

    ReplyDelete